URAL 6464 1.36 TRUCK
– Changed the size of the fenders for standard tires and wheels
– Changed the position of the author’s tires and disks, fixed their shadows and edited their textures
– Changed and fixed the shadow
– Inactive cables were removed and active cables were installed, approximately as they were installed on the original
– The saddle is slightly lowered under the trailers
– Slightly edited the mats
– Added support for advanced coupling
– Added two types of mudguards to the rear fenders
– Added the unpainted side skirts
– Added slots on the roof and beacons
– In tuning, only one bucket is left on the rear overhang.
– added the curtains of a sleeping bag
– added a blanket with a pillow.
– new logos are drawn on the steering wheel and gearbox.
– additional modes of wipers are registered.
The truck is purchased at the DAF showroom