SOUND FIXES PACK V20.23 1.37 ETS2
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.37.0 + ATS 1.37.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Interior sounds
* Real button sound for hazard light button.
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Increased volume of sound for train car cargo.
* Temporary engine sounds for fire truck with missing sound. [In ATS edition only at the moment] * Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation.
* Speaker effect for English Doug UK/US and English Skye UK/US voice navigation for increased immersion.